- To develop web-based training programs in the health sciences.
- To create eLearning opportunities that support innovative face-to-face workshops in industrialized and developing world settings.
- To promote cooperation among national and international organizations committed to building global public health capacity through training.
The eTraning programs developed by HSeT are customized for institutions and organizations and made available through partnership agreements
- To access samples of our learning activities and content click on "Free program demos" on the left menu
- Introduce your email address
- Accept the HSeT terms
- Explore what is available